Monday 22 April 2013

Hairstyles for Young Girl Celebrities






Mimicking the hair of your favorite young girl celebrity has never been easier. Learn about hairstyles in use by young girl celebrities with help from a New York City-born hairstylist and makeup artist in this free video clip.

Video Transcript

Hi, I'm T. Cooper and I'm a New York based Makeup Artist/Hairstylist and also Co-Founder of beauty and grooming company, Metro Look. Today, I'm going to show you how to do a hairstyle for a young celebrity. One of my favorite young celebrities is Blake Lively and to get her look, all you'll need is a curling iron. You can use a one-inch or you can use up to a one and a half inch, 'cause her curls are like not necessarily the most tight; sometimes they're a little more structured, sometime they're a little more tousled. Hairspray and optional some pomade to tame the flyaways. I've already prepped my model's hair, very loose curls. Blake, she usually parts her hair in the middle, but it's optional. So, once your hair is all curled, you can bring it forward. I curl the hair going backward; you could curl it going forward, whatever frames your face better. And then once you rough it up, tousle it, you can take a comb to shape it. Use your fingers even to twirl them into the direction you want it to be. And once it looks like what you want it to look like, give it a quick spray and then you're done. I'm T. Cooper and I just showed you a great hairstyle for a young celebrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment