Monday 22 April 2013

How to Make Uncurlable Hair Curlable






Uncurlable hair doesn't have to stay that way forever. Find out the secret to making uncurlable hair curlable with help from a New York City hair and makeup artist in this free video clip.

Video Transcript

Hi, I'm T. Cooper. I'm a New York City makeup artist, hairstylist and co-founder of beauty and grooming company, Metro Look. Today, we're going to talk about how to make uncurlable hair curlable. Now there are a certain amount of ladies that have hair textures that you really can't curl and if you do curl it then the curl will fall right out but the majority of them who think that their hair is not curlable, it really is curlable it just takes a little bit of extra effort. So we're going to show you how to do that today. For this look you're going to need hairspray, you're going to need a clip and a curling iron. I'm going to use a one inch today. So what I first do is I section off some hair, give it a spray, then I comb through it just so that I get the product through the hair evenly. Then you take your curling iron and you wrap the hair around it and then you hold it there for a few seconds until the hair gets hot. You can keep actually touching the hair with your finger to see when it's hot. After you feel confident that the hair is hot, you slide it off the iron. This is when your clip comes into place. Then you take the hair, you wrap it around your finger, then you slide the clip in between the curl to hold it in place and then you let it cool that way. When you allow your hair to cool in the shape that you curled it, then it will reinforce the curl and your curls will last a million times longer and a lot of times what I do even after I pin it, I give it one more spray and I let the hair cool for about 15 to 20 minutes and your curls are more than likely to last for the whole entire day. Thank you so much for watching.

1 comment:

  1. Like so many girls I also love curly hair. Curly hair Girls this year are fond of searching beautifulHairstyles for girls 2018

    ReplyDelete